We provide a professional service to supply and install loft ladders. We supply ladders from one of the leading manufacturers in the UK. All our ladders have a 10 year warranty and we offer a satisfaction guarantee and all of our work is fully insured.
Below are further details of what we offer and our fixed prices for our most popular loft ladders:
ALUMINIUM two section sliding loft ladder
PRICE: *£179, fitted in an existing hatch.(*£199 for the three section aluminium ladder)
The aluminium ladder has two sliding sections and a handrail for added safety when in use. Designed for general use in the home, this quality loft ladder is easy to use and suitable for openings from 508mm x 432mm.
- Tested and certified to BS 7553 Class G (General Use).
- Ideal in restricted spaces.
- Wide and comfortable treads.
- Pivot arm for smooth, gliding operation.
- Unique shoot bolt fastening for safety and ease of use.
- 2 section ladder with 12 treads.
- Suitable for floor to ceiling heights from 2.3 to 3m.
- Weight: just 7kg.
ECO timber folding loft ladder
PRICE: *£380, fitted in an existing position. *£30 extra to add the finishing kit.
The finishing kit is designed to finish off the installation of the wooden loft ladder and to cover any gaps in the ceiling which remain after the fitting process has been completed.
A superb timber folding loft ladder made from wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Aesthetically stylish and easy to use, the Eco is also robust and sturdy enough for frequent use.
- A handrail and rubber feet ensure safety when climbing.
- Complete with insulated, draught-proof hatch and timber frame.
- Spring hatch lowering mechanism for smooth, effortless use.
- No clearance needed behind loft hatch (folds onto loft hatch).
- 3 section with 12 treads.
- Maximum floor to ceiling height is 2.83m (3.5m with extension kit).
- Casing size - 1175mm x 576mm Opening size - 1200mm x 600mm.
TELESCOPIC loft ladder
PRICE: *£399, fitted in an existing location.
Our new telescopic ladder is probably the smartest and most compact solution to a very common problem – getting up into the loft.
The world's first truly telescopic loft ladder, its main advantage is that the ladder is completely housed within the loft opening taking up no space at all within the loft. Made from anodised aluminium with durable yet comfortable surface. The ladder's large treads give added comfort and safety.
- Manufactured in anodised aluminium.
- Rubber feet for safety and protection to flooring.
- Easy to operate.
- Maximum load of 150kg.
- Maximum floor to ceiling height is 2.9m.
- Automatic locking and release.
- Extra wide treads for comfort and safety.
- Conforms to EN131.
PRICE: Price on application.
This superior two-section sliding loft ladder is made from tough aluminium and designed to cope with regular use.
- Tested and certified to BS 7553 Class H (Heavy Duty).
- 2 sections with 14 treads.
- Deep, slip-resistant treads.
- Spring assited pivot arm for smooth gliding action.
- Can be used for a range of loft-to-floor heights - min 2.31m/Max 3.5m.
- Ladder attaches to loft hatch for easier withdrwal from loft.